ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Very strong SQL skills. Should have worked with Microsoft SQL Server recently.
- Prior work experience with Reporting Services.
- Understanding of Microsoft .Net. C# knowledge is plus.
- Knowledge of MSP and Navision are plus.
- Ability to research, gather background information and analyze complex data.
- Use of systematic, organized, proactive approach to resolve problems and issues.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff.
- Ability to handle fast-paced multi-task projects.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related major (Information Systems, Computer Science) or a related field of study required.
- Graduate Degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of programming experience.
- 3+ years in the mortgage industry, preferably working in mortgage servicing.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server