ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to work in a high volume and time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy is absolutely critical.
- Customer Service, team and goal oriented with a positive attitude towards work and others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed to interact with internal staff and external loan acquisition contacts.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize workflow in a high-volume environment ability to work well independently, as well as, part of a team to achieve department/group goals.
- Well versed with regulatory and investor guidelines and keeps current with all Federal, State, industry specific and departmental policies.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- High School Diploma required
- Five plus years of experience in mortgage acquisition/loan servicing or in a related area
- ELI experience
- Monarch experience
- Has knowledge of commonly used terminology, mortgage documents, concepts, practices, and procedures within the mortgage industry
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Intermediate working knowledge of the MSP/LPS system is required
- Proficient ELI and SQL experience is required
- Experience with Windows-based PCs, including general office software knowledge required