ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Customer service, team and goal oriented with a positive attitude towards work and others.
- Ability to work in a high volume and time sensitive environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed to interact with internal staff and external customers.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize workflow in a high-volume environment ability to work well independently, as well as, part of a team to achieve department/group goals.
- Well versed with regulatory and investor guidelines and keeps current with all Federal, State, industry specific and departmental policies.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- high School Diploma required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in mortgage loan servicing or in a related area.
- Has complete knowledge of commonly used terminology, concepts, practices, and procedures within the mortgage industry.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Intermediate working knowledge of the Alltel Servicing system is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.