ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- In-depth knowledge of Black Knight’s Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP).
- Comprehensive understanding of various special products, including ARMs, Bi-Weekly, Balloons, Daily Simple Interest, Interest Only, Dual Amortization, Negative Amortization and Payment Option loans.
- Extensive experience with different types of loan modifications.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically.
- Very strong organizational, deductive reasoning and analytical skills to effectively multi-task and prioritize workflow in a high-volume environment ability to work well independently, as well as, part of a team to achieve department/group goals.
- Process improvement planning and implementation skills.
- Ability to work in a high volume and time sensitive environment.
- Well versed with regulatory and investor guidelines and keeps current with all Federal, State, industry specific and departmental policies.
- Research skills and technical understanding of loan servicing.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a residential servicing environment with a minimum of 3 years and an expert understanding of ARM loans, Loan Modifications and SCRA loans.
- Knowledge of commonly used terminology, mortgage documents, concepts, practices, and procedures within the mortgage industry.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- PC computer with Windows operating system, facsimile, photocopier
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in MSP, subject matter expert preferred
- Familiarity and working knowledge of databases and corporate loan servicing systems.