ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills, deductive reasoning and analytical skills
- Knowledge of GSE Loss Mitigation processes
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities as appropriate in order to meet reporting deadlines and maintain reporting accuracy and analysis abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to effectively interface with external clients and internal business partners.
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively in a variety of situations
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Black Knight (MSP), Fannie Freddie, FHA System Knowledge preferred