ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Knowledge of Black Knight’s products and services
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to operate under dual reporting relationship (IT, business unit management)
- Excellent analytical / interpersonal / written and oral communication skills
- Effective decision making skills and sound judgment
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Graduate Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field of study is highly desired
- Five plus years of mortgage industry related experience or specific training unique to the position in any of the areas of Mortgage Servicing: Loan Administration, Investor Reporting, Loss Mitigation, or Default Administration
- Five plus years of analysis and system support experience
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) Mortgage Servicing Platform (MSP) and LoanSphere Systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, MS Word, MS Project and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of BKFS Passport or other reporting software desired.
- Experience with Windows-based software.