ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically.
- Very strong organizational, deductive reasoning and analytical skills to effectively multi-task and prioritize workflow in a high-volume environment ability to work well independently, as well as, part of a team to achieve department/group goals.
- Process improvement planning and implementation skills.
- Ability to work in high volume and time sensitive environment.
- Well versed with regulatory and investor guidelines and keeps current with all Federal, State, industry specific and departmental policies.
- Research skills and technical understanding of loan servicing.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five years of experience in mortgage acquisition, loan servicing or in a related area.
- Experience in investor and/or customer relations or escalations.
- Knowledge of commonly used terminology, mortgage documents, concepts, practices, and procedures within the mortgage industry.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- PC computer with Windows operating system, facsimile, photocopier
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Access)
- Proficiency in MSP, subject matter expert preferred
- Familiarity and working knowledge of databases and corporate loan servicing systems