ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Superior understanding of standard operating concepts, practices, terminology, and procedures within a collections operation, or call center. Ability to analyze and interpret data. Ability to multi-task to ensure goals is exceeded.
- Customer service and team oriented self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Must have mortgage servicing, preferably customer service, collections and/or loss mitigation supervisory experience.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and mathematical skills.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Must possess advanced computer skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Must be an effective troubleshooter and problem solver.
- General knowledge of a broad variety of mortgage servicing processes.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Degree required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in the residential mortgage servicing industry, including at least 3 years’ experience supervising in a customer service or collections department for a residential mortgage servicing company.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Solid experience with Aspect Dialer, Fidelity MSP
- Advanced skills with MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SQL, Crystal Reports or other reporting software a plus.