ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Two (+) year’s previous experience filing and responding to private and government mortgage insurance claims.
- Ability to interpret mortgage servicing information and insurer issued documents such as denials, rescissions, and explanation of benefits (EOB’s).
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA and FHLMC loss mitigation requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Three (+) years’ recent experience with mortgage insurance claims
- Experience with Fidelity MSP servicing platform preferred
- Experience with LPS Desktop and LPS Invoice preferred
- Experienced user of FHA Connection and VALERI
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Advanced skills using MS Excel with ability to complete various lookups and comparisons (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- NAV experience desired