ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Customer service, team and goal oriented with a positive attitude towards work and others.
- Ability to work in a high volume and time sensitive environment.
- Knowledge of escrow, tax and insurance processes essential to perform the job.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed to interact with internal staff and external customers.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize workflow in a high-volume environment ability to work well independently, as well as, part of a team to achieve department/group goals.
- Well versed with regulatory and investor guidelines and keeps current with all Federal, State, industry specific and departmental policies.
- Proficient PC skills in MS Office and MSP
- Ability to develop spreadsheets and other departmentally required documents utilizing MS Excel/Word
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Bilingual a must
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in mortgage loan servicing or in a related area
- Knowledge of commonly used terminology, concepts, practices, and procedures within the mortgage industry
- Customer service, team and goal oriented with a positive attitude towards work and others
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Intermediate working knowledge of the MSP Servicing system is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 10 key by touch and typing