ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Experience in GSE Reporting of Actual/Actual, Schedule/Actual, and Schedule/Schedule Loan Level and Schedule/Schedule Pool remittance types.
- Experience in FNMA, Freddie Mac, or GNMA website/portal processing.
- Experience in MSP/BKFS Servicing Systems.
- Ability to read and understand Loan Modification and Note Documents.
- Knowledge of Test of Expected P&I process and reconciliation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills necessary.
- Capable of handling diverse duties and changing deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities as appropriate in order to meet reporting deadlines and maintain reporting accuracy and analysis abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to effectively interface with external clients and internal business partners.
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively in a variety of situations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- FNMA Servicing Systems
- FHLMC Servicing System
- GNMA Servicing Systems