ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Recent Loan Servicing experience and knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices is required.
- Highly proficient in Excel and familiar with commonly used business software.
- Should possess good overall mathematical skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills necessary.
- Must be capable of handling diverse duties and changing deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities as appropriate in order to meet reporting deadlines and maintain reporting accuracy and analysis abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to effectively interface with external clients and internal business partners.
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively in a variety of situations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Excellent PC skills with strong focus in MSP, and Navision preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Access)
- Advanced Excel knowledge including pivot tables & VLOOKUP’s.