ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff and third party vendors
- Ability to research, gather background information, and analyze complex data
- Use of systematic, organized, proactive approach to resolve problems and issues
- Strong knowledge of Rushmore policies, procedures and processes
- Strong knowledge of MSP and Navision
- Ability to handle fast paced, multi task projects
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Project Management experience
- Proficient in SQL along with the use of querying tools such as SQL Query Analyzer, TOAD, etc.
- Proficiency with office products such as Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Visio is required.
- Experience with Data extraction and perform multi-dimensional data analysis and working knowledge of data warehouses is desirable
- Working knowledge of Data Governance, Data Quality, and Business Intelligence
- Working knowledge of Mortgage Servicing Operation
- Familiarity with Mortgaging Servicing Platforms (such as MSP, LPS, etc.) is desirable
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Strong verbal and writing skills, presentation skills
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- PC computer with Windows operating system, facsimile, photocopier
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Fidelity MSP
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Crystal Reports or other reporting software desired