ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Bankruptcy Guidelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and allocate workload for efficiency
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of associates and management as well as with internal and external customers
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to resolve conflict and resolve problems effectively
- Ability to make decisions independently within set policy and procedures
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- Two (+) years mortgage banking experience, minimum one year default loan servicing experience.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.