ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Extensive and current knowledge in multi-state and federal regulations relative to Loan Servicing.
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and perform with a high degree of confidentiality
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments with minimal supervision while meeting department performance measures.
- Ability to organize and coordinate projects for timely delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skill
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- BA/BS in Business Administration/Finance preferred or equivalent mortgage banking operations knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of experience in mortgage banking or mortgage servicing with emphasis in Quality Control
- Prior experience working with Loan Servicing Systems, particularly LPS
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- PC computer with Windows operating system, facsimile, photocopier
- Mavent, Cogent and other quality control software used by Rushmore compliance staff
- Familiarity and working knowledge of databases and corporate loan servicing systems.