ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Process improvement experience with ability to create processes and determine trending items.
- Positive attitude towards work and others and able to accept constructive feedback.
- Ability to work in a high volume and extremely time sensitive environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed to interact with internal staff and external customers.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills, ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize workflow in a high-volume environment.
- Able to work well independently in addition to being part of a team to achieve department/group goals.
- Well versed with Regulatory and Investor guidelines and keep current with all Federal, State, industry specific and departmental policies.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in mortgage loan servicing.
- Experience drafting grammatically correct written correspondence to customers and third parties.
- Complete knowledge of commonly used terminology, concepts, practices, and procedures within the mortgage industry.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Advanced working knowledge of MSP and LPS Servicing system is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.