ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Minimum 3-years managing complex and dynamic Third Party relationships internally and externally
- Minimum 2-years vendor management experience with a focus on conducting vendor onsite audits, vendor diligence, and corrected action process.
- Experience in negotiating complex and dynamic Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work with strict enforceable terms and conditions and service level agreements
- Collaborative mindset and customer service mentality
- Mortgage industry operational knowledge and general knowledge
- Strong analytical mindset
- Experience working across a diverse set of stakeholders with positive results
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a complex environment with multi-location teams
- Display good organizational skills, and professional interpersonal skills and presentation capabilities
- Discretion and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive issues
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA preferred (preferably in economics, business administration, accounting, technology, or finance).
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum 2-years of equivalent vendor management experience
- Minimum 4-years in mortgage or financial industry required
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Email and Internet applications.
- Knowledge of VendorRisk platform preferred
- Ellie Mae Encompass and/or MSP experience a plus