ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with staff, management, and external vendors.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate through oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and implement negotiation and vendor selection strategies and lead vendor performance analysis.
- Excellent conceptualization, analytical, and logic skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop QC policies and procedures.
- Ability to function independently and as a team member.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects; function in a fast-paced moving, constantly changing, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and offer creative solutions.
- Strong planning/organization and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and decision makings skills.
- Familiarity with offshore vendor engagements.
- Familiarity of federal compliance policies and requirements for vendors.
- Familiarity with financial risk evaluation methodologies and risk based modeling.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience.
- Three+ years experience in mortgage industry related functions, vendor management, and project management.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Experience with Windows-based PCs, including general office software knowledge required.