ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced ever changing environment
- Proven ability to manage issues through to resolution with attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to work in a high-paced, often virtual, deadline driven culture
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a complex environment with multi-location teams
- Display good organizational skills, and professional interpersonal skills and presentation capabilities
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in economics, business administration, accounting, technology, or finance
- High School required
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications - Excel and Visio a must
- Must know E-mail and Internet applications