ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Basic working knowledge of audit/risk assessment techniques and principles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Able to work successfully independently and in a team environment.
- Must be action oriented with a great sense of customer focus and a high commitment to quality.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with mortgage origination and servicing software such as MSP and Encompass.
- Basic knowledge of mortgage business and products.
- Demonstrated ability to structure tasks and manage time effectively with a keen focus on prioritizing.
- Professional Customer Service attitude and focus.
- Knowledge of local and state regulations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- High school diploma required
- 4-6 years of experience in compliance auditing.
- Experience in mortgage industry required.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- PC computer with Windows operating system, facsimile, photocopier, MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- MSP, Encompass and other software used by Rushmore compliance staff.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of databases and corporate loan origination and servicing systems.