ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to review Title Commitment for Title Issues
- Ability to accomplish tasks and processes accurately and completely.
- Ability to observe, monitors, collects, and record data.
- Ability to assess the accuracy, validity and integrity of the data.
- Ability to identify problems, determines possible solutions, and actively works to resolve the issues.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to remain flexible to meet constantly changing and sometimes opposing demands.
- The ability to utilize Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer related to job tasks.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- High School Diploma required
- Real Estate license desirable but not required
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications