ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Understanding of impacts to property such as deferred maintenance, damage, structural issues, neighborhood factors, etc.
- Possess a clear understanding of real estate values, financing and the contributory value of repairs.
- Knowledge of code violations preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to travel - 75% travel required.
- Adaptable, flexible and detail oriented.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively and interact positively with REO Asset Managers, management staff and other internal and external customers.
- Self-directed, motivated with limited supervision, solid decision making and analytical skills.
- Bilingual a Must (English/Spanish)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the mortgage industry specifically related to REO asset management, repairs and construction
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE: