ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Leadership Skills – self-starting leader with proven ability to see the vision and drive frequent and continual organizational change and improvement to accomplish world-class service and superior quality; proven ability to formulate and execute strategic and tactical organizational and operational plans to improve operational performance and support corporate goals.
- Results Oriented – track record of delivering quantifiable results to the organization (i.e. analyze opportunities/risks, develop and execute related action plans and deliver results), highly organized and disciplined.
- Leadership Development Skills - proven ability to recruit, build/develop and lead teams comprised of a diverse group of scarce, skilled resources in a directly managed and/or matrix management environment.
- Operations Management Skills – proven ability to identify, collect and analyze operations performance data, market research data, and other related data to improve performance.
- Requires an extreme attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict guidelines and procedures.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Excellent oral communication skills, including ability to effectively coach, motivate, and lead staff.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 10+ years of Leadership Experience
- Minimum 10+ Years Mortgage Servicing Experience
- Minimum 10+ Years Claims, Property Preservation, and Post-Sale Experience Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- High School Diploma required
- GSE and Government Experience
- Offshoring Experience
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with LPS desktop, RESNET, RUSHMAR and MSP workstations.